# Product Overview:
Two zone conventional fire alarm panel is compatible with 40 detector from system i.e. 20 detector per zone. These panels are specially designed to meet the latest market requirement and current as well as future.Conventional fire alarm panels are ideal for small building, such as individual office or retail shops. The main panel in the front of your building to show exactly which device or zones is alarming.
The extra feature in our panel is which zone detected with fire is shown in LED as well as display.
[AS PER CUSTOMER REQUIREMENT WE MANUFACTURE CONVENTIONAL PANEL UP TO 12 ZONE THAT IS 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12].
# Product Features:
• Product Range: LCD/ LED Panels of 02 up to 24 Zones (As per customer requirement)
• Product Code: LCD Panels:-MFS-CLC-02/04/06/08/10/12/14/16
LED Panels:- MFS- CLE-02/04/06/08/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/24
• Size: L 385mm*H 298mm*W 100mm
• Zone addressable fire alarm panel
• Comprehensively designed & very compact size
• RS485 communication for 4 wire repeater
• Networking up to 16 panel
• 16*2 LCD for visual indication
• Zone wise fire, open indication
• Extended test
• Inbuilt buzzer & common hooter potential free contact (C-NC-NO)
• Intelligent Hardware Monitoring with fuse blown sensing
• Support all conventional panels
• Support up to 20 NOS conventional detector in each zone
• Auto dialer connectivity
• Inbuilt battery space & battery charger
• Operates on 230V, 50Hz AC supply
• 24V, 8 Ah standby with 12 Hour operation
• Metal sheet cabinet
• 27 mm knock out with metal closer
• Powder coated paint
• Light weight 4.4 kg (without battery)
• Ac power: 230 V, 50 Hz
• Stand by battery: 12 V Ni-cd battery -2 NOs
• Power consumption: 39 Watt
• End of line device (EOT): 4K7
• Panel alarm sounder: Hooter
• Output current for zone alarm: 200 mA
• Number of connectable detector: 20 detector per zone
• Operating temperature: 0 deg to +40 deg C
• Body color: Off white
• AC supply power: 27 V
# Indication and Control:
• Silent Key: Press the silent button to turn OFF an alarm & red LED which is at silent button will be ON.
• Reset Key: Reset the entire system.
• Test Key: Used to test whether panel is in working condition or not.
• 2 A Fuse
• 5A Fuse
• 4.7 K Ohm resistor
• Battery connector loop wire
# Technical support: